- John Morton offers a uniquely concise and practical guide to getting up and running with the PIC Microcontroller. The PIC is one of the most popular of the microcontrollers that are transforming electronic project work and product design, and this book is the ideal introduction for students, teachers, technicians and electronics enthusiasts. Assuming no prior knowledge of microcontrollers and introducing the PIC Microcontroller's capabilities through simple projects, this book is ideal for electronics hobbyists, students, school pupils and technicians. The step-by-step explanations and the useful projects make it ideal for student and pupil self-study: this is not just a reference book - you start work with the PIC microcontroller straight away.Price: $38.59 Save $7.36!Buy Now
- More than just hours of fun, these exciting experiments provide a solid grounding in PIC microcontrollers and the skills needed to program them -- from the ground up. Each experiment builds on those before it, so you develop a hands-on, practical understanding of microcontroller programming. You don't need any knowledge of programming to get started. But by the end, you'll be able to complete your own awesome projects! 123 PIC Microcontroller Experiments for the Evil Genius uses the best parts, and does not become dependent on one tool type or version, to accommodate the widest audience possible.Price: $27.19 Save $9.81!Buy Now
- The Quintessential PIC. Microcontroller looks at one of the central technologies in many embedded computer and communication systems: the microcontroller. It approaches microcontrollers as the "intelligence" of smart digital systems and gives readers the confidence to design, construct and program a real working system using the popular PIC device as the exemplar. Written specifically for students with no prior knowledge of computing, electronics, or logic design, it is ideally suited as a textbook for relevant modules on Computer Science and Electronic Engineering degree courses. It is also relevant to students carrying out project work at final year undergraduate and postgraduate level, and to those on conversion MScs.Price: $99.00Buy Now
- Here's everything the robotics hobbyist needs to harness the power of the PICMicro MCU! In this heavily-illustrated resource, author John Iovine provides plans and complete parts lists for 11 easy-to-build robots each with a PICMicro "brain." The expertly written coverage of the PIC Basic Computer makes programming a snap -- and lots of fun.Price: $28.00Buy Now
- Complete, practical insight into the chip that is quickly becoming the microcontroller of choice throughout the world. This tutorial/disk package is unique in providing you with a complete understanding of the PIC chip and all the information needed to design tailor-made applications using the PIC family of devices. The heart of the book is 12 complete projects which illustrate the PIC's capabilities, and over 30 experiments to reinforce your grasp of how the PIC works. A diskette augments the book by offering all the Microchip software tools needed to program the PIC, sample application programs, and reusable code.Price: $52.18 Save $18.82!Buy Now
- This 2nd edition book is a complete introduction to programming Microchip PICmicros in C with the use of the CCS C compiler. The book overviews the ease of using C and the CCS compiler for optimization of your programming. There are many examples to get you started on while using the compiler.Price: $28.07 Save $1.88!Buy Now
Best-Selling PIC Books
Embedded Design with the PIC18F452$160.29 Save $7.31!
PIC Microcontrollers: Know It All (Newnes Know It All)$63.79 Save $12.16!
Programming 32-bit Microcontrollers in C: Exploring the PIC32 (Embedded Technology)$53.04 Save $19.91!
PIC32 Microcontrollers and the Digilent chipKIT: Introductory to Advanced Projects$50.33 Save $1.62!
SD Card Projects Using the PIC Microcontroller$48.95
The PIC Microcontroller: Your Personal Introductory Course, Third Edition$38.59 Save $7.36!
Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications$37.24 Save $14.71!
Microcontrollers: From Assembly Language to C Using the PIC24 Family$30.97 Save $39.02!
Running Small Motors with PIC Microcontrollers$27.60 Save $6.40!