- John Morton offers a uniquely concise and practical guide to getting up and running with the PIC Microcontroller. The PIC is one of the most popular of the microcontrollers that are transforming electronic project work and product design, and this book is the ideal introduction for students, teachers, technicians and electronics enthusiasts. Assuming no prior knowledge of microcontrollers and introducing the PIC Microcontroller's capabilities through simple projects, this book is ideal for electronics hobbyists, students, school pupils and technicians. The step-by-step explanations and the useful projects make it ideal for student and pupil self-study: this is not just a reference book - you start work with the PIC microcontroller straight away.Price: $33.28 Save $9.67!Buy Now
- More than just hours of fun, these exciting experiments provide a solid grounding in PIC microcontrollers and the skills needed to program them -- from the ground up. Each experiment builds on those before it, so you develop a hands-on, practical understanding of microcontroller programming. You don't need any knowledge of programming to get started. But by the end, you'll be able to complete your own awesome projects! 123 PIC Microcontroller Experiments for the Evil Genius uses the best parts, and does not become dependent on one tool type or version, to accommodate the widest audience possible.Price: $16.95 Save $8.00!Buy Now
- The Quintessential PIC. Microcontroller looks at one of the central technologies in many embedded computer and communication systems: the microcontroller. It approaches microcontrollers as the "intelligence" of smart digital systems and gives readers the confidence to design, construct and program a real working system using the popular PIC device as the exemplar. Written specifically for students with no prior knowledge of computing, electronics, or logic design, it is ideally suited as a textbook for relevant modules on Computer Science and Electronic Engineering degree courses. It is also relevant to students carrying out project work at final year undergraduate and postgraduate level, and to those on conversion MScs.Price: $65.82 Save $24.13!Buy Now
- The PIC microcontroller is enormously popular both in the U.S. and abroad. The first edition of this book was a tremendous success because of that. However, in the 4 years that have passed since the book was first published, the electronics hobbyist market has become more sophisticated. Many users of the PIC are now comfortable shelling out the $250 for the price of the Professional version of PIC Basic (the regular version sells for $100). This new edition is fully updated and revised to include detailed directions on using both versions of the compiler, with no-nonsense recommendations on which is better served in different situations.Price: $21.53 Save $10.47!Buy Now
- Here's everything the robotics hobbyist needs to harness the power of the PICMicro MCU! In this heavily-illustrated resource, author John Iovine provides plans and complete parts lists for 11 easy-to-build robots each with a PICMicro "brain." The expertly written coverage of the PIC Basic Computer makes programming a snap -- and lots of fun.Price: $17.03 Save $4.97!Buy Now
- Complete, practical insight into the chip that is quickly becoming the microcontroller of choice throughout the world. This tutorial/disk package is unique in providing you with a complete understanding of the PIC chip and all the information needed to design tailor-made applications using the PIC family of devices. The heart of the book is 12 complete projects which illustrate the PIC's capabilities, and over 30 experiments to reinforce your grasp of how the PIC works. A diskette augments the book by offering all the Microchip software tools needed to program the PIC, sample application programs, and reusable code.Price: $35.87 Save $29.13!Buy Now
- This 2nd edition book is a complete introduction to programming Microchip PICmicros in C with the use of the CCS C compiler. The book overviews the ease of using C and the CCS compiler for optimization of your programming. There are many examples to get you started on while using the compiler.Price: $29.95Buy Now
- This book can be used at a variety of levels. While the carefully graded practicals make it ideal for colleges and schools, many university students and professionals are also newcomers to PIC, so this book will provide a painless introduction for more advanced readers. In addition, electronics hobbyists will find this book to be an exciting introduction to the world of microcontrollers. This book is a practical guide for all newcomers to the PIC microcontroller.Price: $34.48 Save $6.47!Buy Now
Best-Selling PIC Books
PIC Microcontroller: An Introduction to Software & Hardware Interfacing$161.73 Save $66.22!
PIC Microcontrollers: Know It All (Newnes Know It All)$65.75 Save $6.20!
Programming 32-bit Microcontrollers in C: Exploring the PIC32 (Embedded Technology)$53.19 Save $15.76!
Programming 16-Bit PIC Microcontrollers in C, Second Edition: Learning to Fly the PIC 24$46.75 Save $13.20!
Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications$39.36 Save $10.59!
Advanced PIC Microcontroller Projects in C: From USB to RTOS with the PIC 18F Series$38.36 Save $9.59!
Beginner's Guide To Embedded C Programming: Using The Pic Microcontroller And The Hitech Picc-Lite C Compiler$37.95 Save $2.00!
Making PIC Microcontroller Instruments and Controllers$36.71 Save $13.24!
Microcontrollers: From Assembly Language to C Using the PIC24 Family$36.08 Save $33.91!
The PIC Microcontroller: Your Personal Introductory Course, Third Edition$33.28 Save $9.67!
PIC Microcontrollers, Third Edition: An Introduction to Microelectronics$25.99 Save $15.96!
Running Small Motors with PIC Microcontrollers$24.52 Save $5.43!
PIC Microcontroller Project Book : For PIC Basic and PIC Basic Pro Compliers$21.53 Save $10.47!
123 PIC Microcontroller Experiments for the Evil Genius$16.95 Save $8.00!
PICAXE Microcontroller Projects for the Evil Genius$13.02 Save $11.93!