USB Complete Fourth Edition : The Developer's Guide (Complete Guides series)
This updated edition of the best-selling developer's guide to the Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface covers all aspects of project development, including hardware design, device firmware, and host application software.
Topics include how to choose a device controller chip, how to write device firmware for USB communications, how to cut development time by using USB device classes, and how to write software to access devices that perform vendor-specific functions. Also discussed are hardware interfacing, using bus power, wireless technologies, and USB On-The-Go.
The book presents example code for accessing USB devices using Visual Basic .NET and Visual C# .NET. The example code shows how to detect device arrival and removal and how to transfer vendor-defined data using the human interface device class and Microsoft’s WinUSB driver. Also covered is how to write device firmware to communicate with the USB host.
The Fourth Edition covers USB 3.0 and SuperSpeed and has new information on controller chips, USB classes, power use, and Microsoft’s WinUSB driver.
The author’s website has program code, articles, and other information of interest to USB developers. (www.Lvr.com)
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Jan Axelson, Published 2009-06-01 by Lakeview Research
Sorry, but this product may no longer be available ... learn more
- USB Design by Example: A Practical Guide to Building I/O Devices (2nd Edition)
- Aven 17010 Adjustable Circuit Board Holder
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Edition
- The Art of Electronics
- Automating Science and Engineering Laboratories with Visual Basic
- Serial Port Complete: Programming and Circuits for RS-232 and RS-485 with Disk
- USB Mass Storage: Designing and Programming Devices and Embedded Hosts
- Computer Forensics: Hard Disk and Operating Systems (EC-Council Press)
- Serial Port Complete: COM Ports, USB Virtual COM Ports, and Ports for Embedded Systems (Complete Guides series)
- USB Embedded Hosts: The Developer's Guide
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-29 11:11pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*