Electronics Engineering Books
There are a large number of excellent books about electronic engineering and embedded systems programming, far too many to list on a single page, even single-spaced. Here are a few highlights, or check on the following categories for more:
- 8051 Books
Books about 8051 microcontrollers, including both hardware and software design.
- CAD / CAE / EDA: Best-Selling Books
Best-selling books about electronic CAD (Computer Aided Drawing), CAE (Computer Aided Engineering), and EDA (Electronic Design Automation).
- Electronic Project Books
Books about electronic projects, including microcontroller projects, robotics projects, PC interfacing projects, student projects, and much more.
- Embedded Systems: Best-Selling Books
Best-selling books about embedded systems, from EE Compendium, the home of electronic engineering and embedded systems programming.
- Hardware Development Books
Books about hardware engineering, especially embedded systems development.
- HC11 Books
Books about the Motorola 68HC11 microcontroller, including both hardware and software design.
- HC12 Books
Books about the Motorola 68HC12 microcontroller, including both hardware and software design.
- LEGO Mindstorms Books
This comprehensive collection of books will give you a good start with LEGO Mindstorms and teach you everything you need to know to build your own amazing robot projects.
A compendium of magazines related to electronic engineering and embedded systems programming.
- Microcontroller Books
Books about microcontrollers, electronics, engineering, embedded systems, software development, hardware development, and more.
- Open Source Development: Best-Selling Books
Best-selling books about open source development and programming, from EE Compendium, the home of electronic engineering and embedded systems programming.
- PIC Books
Books about PIC microcontrollers, including both hardware and software design.
- Robotics Books
Books about robotics, control electronics, Lego Mindstorm, and electronics resources for building your very own robotics projects.
- Software Development Books
Books about software engineering, especially embedded systems programming.
- Web Development: Best-Selling Books
Best-selling books about web development, webmastery, and the internet, from EE Compendium, the home of electronic engineering and embedded systems programming.
Featured EE Books
- Subtitled "A Practical Handbook of Software Construction", Code Complete is widely regarded as a modern classic on software engineering, and it more than lives up to it's reputation. It is a fantastic introduction to the discipline of software engineering, as well as a solid refresher for the working professional who's been in the field a few years. Every programmer should read this book; I know I certainly learned a lot from it. Highly recommended.Price: $28.99 Save $21.00!Buy Now
- With over 140,000 copies sold, this text is the most authoritative available reference on electronic circuit design, both analog and digital. The new edition reflects the breakneck pace of change taking place in electronics today. An indispensable reference for anyone who works with circuits.Price: $97.86 Save $52.13!Buy Now
- John Morton offers a uniquely concise and practical guide to getting up and running with the PIC Microcontroller. The PIC is one of the most popular of the microcontrollers that are transforming electronic project work and product design, and this book is the ideal introduction for students, teachers, technicians and electronics enthusiasts. Assuming no prior knowledge of microcontrollers and introducing the PIC Microcontroller's capabilities through simple projects, this book is ideal for electronics hobbyists, students, school pupils and technicians. The step-by-step explanations and the useful projects make it ideal for student and pupil self-study: this is not just a reference book - you start work with the PIC microcontroller straight away.Price: $33.24 Save $12.71!Buy Now