A web-based collaboration and project management software for managing entire project lifecycles. Projistics provides complete support for all Project Management activities like Project Planning and Scheduling, Task Management, Time Tracking, Issue Management, Defect Management and Resource Management.
- All Project Management
A resource for project management information. Find PM product vendors, service vendors, books, software, discussion forums, free software, articles, information, news, events and more.
gantthead.com will help you find everything you need for managing your project. Developed by project managers for project managers, this site offers articles, expert advice, discussions, tool recommendations, and more.
Project Management Books
- The real-world guide to more efficient applications development: A rapid-development strategy that can be applied to any project and the best practices to make that strategy work. Candid discussions of great and not-so-great rapid-development practices--estimation, prototyping, forced overtime, motivation, teamwork, rapid-development languages, risk management, and many others. A list of classic mistakes to avoid for rapid-development projects, including creeping requirements, shortchanged quality, and silver-bullet syndrome. Case studies that vividly illustrate what can go wrong, what can go right, and how to tell which direction your project is going. By Steve McConnell.Price: $27.80 Save $7.20!Buy Now
- Delivers simple information for the new project manager on how to deal with the demanding profession. Shows how to develop schedules, build a project team, work within a budget, manage risk and uncertainty, and how to use technology to stay on track with the project. Project Management For Dummies gives professionals like you everything you need to be successful project managers. By Stanley E. Portny.Price: $5.10 Save $16.89!Buy Now
- Whether it's a major information technology project, an in-house consulting project, or a new product introduction, this new guide provides idiot-proof instructions for managing a project from original concept through completion and implementation. Included are tips and techniques for dealing with disasters and problems and a glossary of technical terms. By Michael Campbell and Sunny Baker.Price: $3.98 Save $15.97!Buy Now
- This uncommonly practical guide shows you how to reduce any project -- no matter how big or complicated -- into a simple, one-page document perfect for expressing essential details, communicating those details to upper management, and tracking progress. Plus, it's adaptable to virtually any process in your organization, including ISO and SAP. The One-Page Project Manager is the ultimate tool for beleaguered project managers who understand the value of simplicity. By Clark A. Campbell.Price: $2.93 Save $17.02!Buy Now
- This book reviews the steps in organizing and managing projects, from how to build a realistic schedule to how to measure both success and failure. A concise and accessible, yet authoritative, guide to a topic in which books are more often lengthy and technical, Project Management discusses team building, timing, the planning process, estimating project costs, managing project interfaces, the four stages of risk management, and more. By Gary R. Heerkens.Price: $3.00 Save $13.95!Buy Now