Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
PIC microcontrollers are used worldwide in commercial and industrial devices. The 8-bit PIC which this book focuses on is a versatile work horse that completes many designs. An engineer working with applications that include a microcontroller will no doubt come across the PIC sooner rather than later. It is a must to have a working knowledge of this 8-bit technology.
This book takes the novice from introduction of embedded systems through to advanced development techniques for utilizing and optimizing the PIC family of microcontrollers in your device. To truly understand the PIC, assembly and C programming language must be understood. The author explains both with sample code and examples, and makes the transition from the former to the latter an easy one. This is a solid building block for future PIC endeavors.
New to the 2nd Edition:
*Include end of chapter questions/activities moving from introductory to advanced
*More worked examples
*Includes PowerPoint slides for instructors
*Includes all code snips on a companion web site for ease of use
*A survey of 16/32-bit PICs
*A project using ZigBee
*Covers both assembly and C programming languages, essential for optimizing the PIC
*Amazing breadth of coverage moving from introductory to advanced topics covering more and more complex microcontroller families
*Details MPLAB and other Microchip design tools
By: Tim Wilmshurst, Published 2009-12-17 by Newnes
- Microelectronic Circuits (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) 7th edition
- The PIC Microcontroller: Your Personal Introductory Course, Third Edition
- PIC Microcontrollers, Third Edition: An Introduction to Microelectronics
- Fundamentals of Applied Electromagnetics (7th Edition)
- PIC Projects and Applications using C: A Project-based Approach
- SPICE (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Programming 32-bit Microcontrollers in C: Exploring the PIC32 (Embedded Technology)
- The Art of Electronics
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-03 05:39am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.