PIC Microcontroller Project Book : For PIC Basic and PIC Basic Pro Compliers
The PIC microcontroller is enormously popular both in the U.S. and abroad. The first edition of this book was a tremendous success because of that. However, in the 4 years that have passed since the book was first published, the electronics hobbyist market has become more sophisticated. Many users of the PIC are now comfortable shelling out the $250 for the price of the Professional version of the PIC Basic (the regular version sells for $100). This new edition is fully updated and revised to include detailed directions on using both versions of the microcontroller, with no-nonsense recommendations on which is better served in different situations.
By: John Iovine, Published 2004-04-19 by McGraw-Hill Education TAB
- Running Small Motors with PIC Microcontrollers
- Programming and Customizing the PIC Microcontroller (Tab Electronics)
- 123 PIC Microcontroller Experiments for the Evil Genius
- Easy Pic'N: A Beginners Guide to Using Pic16/17 Microcontrollers from Square 1
- Pick'n up the Pace -- Microcontroller Application Guide (for intermediate users)
- Making PIC Microcontroller Instruments and Controllers
- Z&T Solderless Flexible Breadboard Jumper Wires M/M 100pcs
- Programming PIC Microcontrollers with PICBASIC (Embedded Technology)
- TTL Cookbook
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Third Edition
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-02-24 09:14am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.