PIC32 Microcontrollers and the Digilent Chipkit: Introductory to Advanced Projects
PIC32 Microcontrollers and the Digilent chipKIT: Introductory to Advanced Projects will teach you about the architecture of 32-bit processors and the hardware details of the chipKIT development boards, with a focus on the chipKIT MX3 microcontroller development board. Once the basics are covered, the book then moves on to describe the MPLAB and MPIDE packages using the C language for program development. The final part of the book is based on project development, with techniques learned in earlier chapters, using projects as examples.
Each projectwill have a practical approach, with in-depth descriptions and program flow-charts with block diagrams, circuit diagrams, a full program listing and a follow up on testing and further development.
With this book you will learn:
- State-of-the-art PIC32 32-bit microcontroller architecture
- How to program 32-bit PIC microcontrollers using MPIDE, MPLAB, and C language
- Core features of the chipKIT series development boards
- How to develop simple projects using the chipKIT MX3 development board and Pmod interface cards
- how to develop advanced projects using the chipKIT MX3 development boards
- Demonstrates how to use the PIC32 series of microcontrollers in real, practical applications, and make the connection between hardware and software programming
- Usage of the PIC32MX320F128H microcontroller, which has many features of the PIC32 device and is included on the chipKIT MX3 development board
- Uses the highly popular chipKIT development boards, and the PIC32 for real world applications, making this book one of a kind
By: Dogan Ibrahim, Published 2015-01-20 by Newnes
- Embedded Computing and Mechatronics with the PIC32 Microcontroller
- Getting Started with chipKIT: The Arduino Compatible PIC32 Based Module
- Designing Embedded Systems with 32-Bit PIC Microcontrollers and MikroC
- Digilent chipKIT uC32 Basic Microcontroller Board with Uno R3 Headers - 410-254
- Aven 17010 Adjustable Circuit Board Holder
- Make: FPGAs: Turning Software into Hardware with Eight Fun and Easy DIY Projects
- Make Your Own PCBs with EAGLE: From Schematic Designs to Finished Boards (Electronics)
- Beginner's Guide to Programming the PIC32
- Programming 32-bit Microcontrollers in C: Exploring the PIC32 (Embedded Technology)
- Graphics, Touch, Sound and Usb, User Interface Design for Embedded Applications
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-25 09:13pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.