The PIC Microcontroller: Your Personal Introductory Course, Third Edition
John Morton offers a uniquely concise and practical guide to getting up and running with the PIC Microcontroller. The PIC is one of the most popular of the microcontrollers that are transforming electronic project work and product design, and this book is the ideal introduction for students, teachers, technicians and electronics enthusiasts.
Assuming no prior knowledge of microcontrollers and introducing the PIC Microcontroller's capabilities through simple projects, this book is ideal for electronics hobbyists, students, school pupils and technicians. The step-by-step explanations and the useful projects make it ideal for student and pupil self-study: this is not just a reference book - you start work with the PIC microcontroller straight away.
The revised third edition focuses entirely on the re-programmable flash PIC microcontrollers such as the PIC16F54, PIC16F84 and the extraordinary 8-pin PIC12F508 and PIC12F675 devices.
* Demystifies the leading microcontroller for students, engineers an hobbyists
* Emphasis on putting the PIC to work, not theoretical microelectronics
* Simple programs and circuits introduce key features and commands through project work
By: John Morton, Published 2005-10-21 by Newnes
- CanaKit UK1300 - USB PIC Programmer (Assembled Module)
- Running Small Motors with PIC Microcontrollers
- Making PIC Microcontroller Instruments and Controllers
- Programming and Customizing the PIC Microcontroller (Tab Electronics)
- Programming 8-bit PIC Microcontrollers in C: with Interactive Hardware Simulation
- Microcontrollers: From Assembly Language to C Using the PIC24 Family
- AVR Programming: Learning to Write Software for Hardware
- PIC Microcontroller Projects in C, Second Edition: Basic to Advanced
- PIC Microcontrollers: Know It All (Newnes Know It All)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-01-16 12:01am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.*