Software Development Books
- This book contains a set of software modules to save time in designing embedded systems. The modules include keyboard scanners, display interfaces, timers, and I/O routines. Chapters describe what each module is, how it works, what services it provides, how much memory it requires, and how much time each function takes to execute. By Jean Labrosse, author of the uC/OS RTOS.Price: $95.02 Save $4.93!Buy Now
- Embedded C Coding Standard was developed from the ground up to minimize bugs in firmware, by focusing on practical rules that keep bugs out-while also improving the maintainability and portability of embedded software. The coding standard details a set of guiding principles (more below) as well as specific naming conventions and other rules for the use of data types, functions, preprocessor macros, variables and much more. Individual rules that have been demonstrated to reduce or eliminate certain types of bugs are highlighted. By Michael Barr, former editor of Embedded Systems Programming magazine.Price: $40.15 Save $8.85!Buy Now
- Subtitled "A Practical Handbook of Software Construction", Code Complete is widely regarded as a modern classic on software engineering, and it more than lives up to it's reputation. It is a fantastic introduction to the discipline of software engineering, as well as a solid refresher for the working professional who's been in the field a few years. Every programmer should read this book; I know I certainly learned a lot from it. Highly recommended.Price: $28.99 Save $21.00!Buy Now
- An excellent introduction to software development, with the emphasis on improving the development process through application of best practices. Discussions of estimating, scheduling, project life-cycles, and much more. Recommended.Price: $22.96 Save $12.04!Buy Now
- Straight from the programming trenches, "The Pragmatic Programmer" cuts through the increasing specialization and technicalities of modern software development to examine the core process--taking a requirement and producing working, maintainable code that delights its users. It covers topics ranging from personal responsibility and career development to architectural techniques for keeping your code flexible and easy to adapt and reuse.Price: $34.16 Save $15.83!Buy Now
- Steve McConnell, a software engineer and author of "Code Complete", looks at the emerging profession of software engineering and advocates for professional software practices that support economical creation of high-quality software. He outlines steps individuals can take to achieve higher levels of software professionalism, sets out organizational practices needed to support more professional software projects, and describes steps that must be taken by the industry at large.Price: $45.49 Save $19.50!Buy Now
- A clearly written, insightful manual for engineers interested in writing embedded-system software. The example-driven approach puts you on a fast track to understanding embedded-system programming and applying what you learn to your projects. This book will give you the necessary foundation to work confidently in this field. After reading this book, you will be able to tackle the challenges of embedded system programming and quickly reap the benefits of your new skills.Price: $44.02 Save $20.97!Buy Now
- Embedded software is present everywhere - from a garage door opener to implanted medical devices to multicore computer systems. This book covers the development and testing of embedded software from many different angles and using different programming languages. Optimization of code, and the testing of that code, are detailed to enable readers to create the best solutions on-time and on-budget. Bringing together the work of leading experts in the field, this a comprehensive reference that every embedded developer will need!Price: $68.54 Save $7.41!Buy Now
- Using a non-product specific approach and a programming (versus hardware) perspective, this text lays a foundation that supports the multi-threaded style of programming and high-reliability requirements of embedded software. Reflecting current industrial applications and programming practice, it focuses on the more modern 32-bit protected mode processors and on C as the dominant programming language-with coverage of assembly and how it can be used in conjunction with, and support of, C.Price: $11.75 Save $124.25!Buy Now
Embedded Systems: Best-Selling Books
Training Kit (Exam 70-461) Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (MCSA) (Microsoft Press Training Kit)$44.03 Save $25.96!
Learning Python, 5th Edition$41.35 Save $23.64!
Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software$41.32 Save $18.67!
Effective Modern C++: 42 Specific Ways to Improve Your Use of C++11 and C++14$39.36 Save $10.63!
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship$39.25 Save $10.74!
Elements of Programming Interviews: The Insiders' Guide$34.70 Save $5.25!
Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn))$31.90 Save $18.09!
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide$30.31 Save $19.68!
Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction, Second Edition$28.99 Save $21.00!
Effective Java (2nd Edition)$22.64 Save $12.83!
The Hacker Playbook: Practical Guide To Penetration Testing$22.49 Save $2.50!
Cracking the Coding Interview: 150 Programming Questions and Solutions$19.14 Save $20.81!
Programming Arduino: Getting Started With Sketches$8.48 Save $6.52!