Hardware Development Books
- With over 140,000 copies sold, this text is the most authoritative available reference on electronic circuit design, both analog and digital. The new edition reflects the breakneck pace of change taking place in electronics today. An indispensable reference for anyone who works with circuits.Price: $40.00 Save $109.99!Buy Now
- More than a circuit design reference. Learn the importance of a practical design and available materials, as well as how having a well-supplied home lab can be of invaluable use. In this companion text to Analog Circuit Design: Art, Science, and Personalities, seventeen contributors present more tutorial, historical, and editorial viewpoints on subjects related to analog circuit design. By presenting divergent methods and views of people who have achieved some measure of success in their field, the book encourages readers to develop their own approach to design.Price: $56.23 Save $10.72!Buy Now
- From a simplified explanation of the electronic to AC/DC machinery, alternators and other advanced topics, Basic Electricity is the complete course for mastering the fundamentals of electricity. The authors have provided a clear understanding of how electricity is produced, measured, controlled, and used. A minimum of mathematics is used for the direct explanations of primary cells, magnetism, Ohm's Law, capacitance, transformers, DC generators, AC motors, and other essential topics.Price: $123.45 Save $6.50!Buy Now
- Originally prepared for Naval training courses and so thoroughly revised as to be an essentially new book, this introduction covers the important aspects of applied electronics and electronic communication. It requires no more advanced preparation than knowledge of the principles of applied electronics and elementary mathematics. An excellent text for self-study as well as the classroom, this course is as valuable to hobbyist as to beginning students of electronics.Price: $18.95Buy Now
- A basic introduction to digital electronics. Learn about logic circuits, flip-flops, registers, multivibrators, counters, 3-state bus drivers, bi-directional line drivers and receivers, analog-to-digital (ADC) and digital-to-analog (DAC) converters using easy-to-read, easy-to-understand explanations coupled with detailed illustrations that bring "seeing" and "doing" together for a very meaningful learning experience.Price: $110.95Buy Now
Electronic Engineering: Best-Selling Books
Electric Circuits (10th Edition)$233.82 Save $24.58!
Practical Electronics for Inventors$57.98
Matlab, Third Edition: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving$32.02 Save $22.93!
Mixing Secrets for the Small Studio$25.61 Save $19.34!
The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Discovery Book (Full Color): A Beginner's Guide to Building and Programming Robots$22.37 Save $12.58!
Getting Started in Electronics$17.94 Save $2.01!
Raspberry Pi Projects for the Evil Genius$17.00 Save $8.00!
Programming Arduino: Getting Started With Sketches$6.79 Save $8.21!