Hardware Development Books
- With over 140,000 copies sold, this text is the most authoritative available reference on electronic circuit design, both analog and digital. The new edition reflects the breakneck pace of change taking place in electronics today. An indispensable reference for anyone who works with circuits.Price: $97.86 Save $52.13!Buy Now
- This book is far more than just another tutorial or reference guide - it's a tour through the world of analog design, combining theory and applications with the philosophies behind the design process. Readers will learn how leading analog circuit designers approach problems and how they think about solutions to those problems. They'll also learn about the `analog way' - a broad, flexible method of thinking about analog design tasks.Price: $71.13 Save $1.82!Buy Now
- More than a circuit design reference. Learn the importance of a practical design and available materials, as well as how having a well-supplied home lab can be of invaluable use. In this companion text to Analog Circuit Design: Art, Science, and Personalities, seventeen contributors present more tutorial, historical, and editorial viewpoints on subjects related to analog circuit design. By presenting divergent methods and views of people who have achieved some measure of success in their field, the book encourages readers to develop their own approach to design.Price: $48.43 Save $18.52!Buy Now
- An industry classic! This book covers basic OP-AMP theory in excellent detail. This edition includes: Over 200 practical circuit applications. An appendix containing manufacturers' data sheets. Material on instrumentation amps.Price: $50.00Buy Now
- Focusing on the field of knowledge lying between digital and analog circuit theory, this text sets out to help engineers working with digital systems shorten their product development cycles and help fix their latest design problems. The scope of the material covered includes signal reflection, crosstalk, and noise problems which occur in high speed digital machines (above 10 megahertz), and there are also useful checklists that ask the questions an experienced designer would ask about a new system.Price: $96.08 Save $33.92!Buy Now
- A basic introduction to digital electronics. Learn about logic circuits, flip-flops, registers, multivibrators, counters, 3-state bus drivers, bi-directional line drivers and receivers, analog-to-digital (ADC) and digital-to-analog (DAC) converters using easy-to-read, easy-to-understand explanations coupled with detailed illustrations that bring "seeing" and "doing" together for a very meaningful learning experience.Price: $92.16 Save $5.79!Buy Now
Electronic Engineering: Best-Selling Books
Electric Circuits (10th Edition)$194.05 Save $59.15!
Lineman's and Cableman's Handbook 12th Edition (Lineman's & Cableman's Handbook)$57.76 Save $32.24!
Matlab, Third Edition: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving$45.78 Save $9.17!
Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)$28.27 Save $21.72!
Make: More Electronics: Journey Deep Into the World of Logic Chips, Amplifiers, Sensors, and Randomicity$27.33 Save $7.66!
Moore's Law: The Life of Gordon Moore, Silicon Valley's Quiet Revolutionary$25.37 Save $9.63!
Make: Electronics (Learning by Discovery)$24.25 Save $10.74!
Practical Electronics for Inventors$22.18 Save $17.82!
The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Discovery Book (Full Color): A Beginner's Guide to Building and Programming Robots$20.15 Save $14.80!
Getting Started in Electronics$17.00 Save $2.95!
How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic$16.00 Save $9.00!
Raspberry Pi Projects for the Evil Genius$15.66 Save $9.34!
Programming Arduino: Getting Started With Sketches$8.48 Save $6.52!