PIC in Practice, Second Edition: A Project-based Approach
PIC in Practice is a graded course based around the practical use of the PIC microcontroller through project work. Principles are introduced gradually, through hands-on experience, enabling students to develop their understanding at their own pace.
Dave Smith has based the book on his popular short courses on the PIC for professionals, students and teachers at Manchester Metropolitan University. The result is a graded text, formulated around practical exercises, which truly guides the reader from square one.
The book can be used at a variety of levels and the carefully graded projects make it ideal for colleges, schools and universities. Newcomers to the PIC will find it a painless introduction, whilst electronics hobbyists will enjoy the practical nature of this first course in microcontrollers.
PIC in Practice introduces applications using the popular 16F84 device as well as the 16F627, 16F877, 12C508, 12C629 and 12C675. In this new edition excellent coverage is given to the 16F818, with additional information on writing and documenting software.
- Gentle introduction to using PICs for electronic applications
- Principles and programming introduced through graded projects
- Thoroughly up-to-date with new chapters on the 16F818 and writing and documenting programs
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: David W Smith, Published 2006-02-10 by Newnes
- Aven 17010 Adjustable Circuit Board Holder
- PIC Microcontroller: An Introduction to Software & Hardware Interfacing
- 123 PIC Microcontroller Experiments for the Evil Genius
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-01-16 02:40am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.*