Analog Circuit Design: Art, Science and Personalities (EDN Series for Design Engineers)
This book is far more than just another tutorial or reference guide - it's a tour through the world of analog design, combining theory and applications with the philosophies behind the design process. Readers will learn how leading analog circuit designers approach problems and how they think about solutions to those problems. They'll also learn about the `analog way' - a broad, flexible method of thinking about analog design tasks.
A comprehensive and useful guide to analog theory and applications.
Covers visualizing the operation of analog circuits.
Looks at how to rapidly determine workable approximations of analog circuit parameters.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Published 1991-07-03 by Butterworth-Heinemann
- The Art and Science of Analog Circuit Design (EDN Series for Design Engineers)
- Troubleshooting Analog Circuits (EDN Series for Design Engineers)
- The Art of Electronics
- Analog Circuit Design, Volume 2: Immersion in the Black Art of Analog Design
- Analog Circuit Design Volume Three: Design Note Collection
- Aven 17010 Adjustable Circuit Board Holder
- Learning the Art of Electronics: A Hands-On Lab Course
- Timer, Op Amp, and Optoelectronic Circuits & Projects
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-06 02:11am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.