Basic Electricity: Complete Course, Volumes 1-5 in 1
Considered to be one of the best electricity books on the market, the authors have provided a clear understanding of how electricity is produced, measured, controlled and used. A minimum of mathematics is used for direct explanations of primary cells, magnetism, Ohm's Law, capacitance, transformers, DC generators, and AC motors. Other essential topics covered include conductance, current flow, electromagnetism and meters.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Van Valkenburgh, Published 1992-02-01 by Prompt Publications
- Basic Electricity (Dover Books on Electrical Engineering)
- Basic Machines and How They Work
- Beginner's Guide to Reading Schematics, Third Edition
- Electricity Demystified, Second Edition
- Basic Electricity
- Wiring Simplified: Based on the 2014 National Electrical Code®
- Beginner's Guide to Reading Schematics, Second Edition
- Basic Solid-State Electronics, Complete Course (5 Vols. in 1)
- Basic Electricity: A Self-Teaching Guide (Wiley Self-Teaching Guides)
- Ugly's Electrical References, 2014 Edition
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-24 12:49pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.