The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Discovery Book (Full Color): A Beginner's Guide to Building and Programming Robots
Begin with the basics as you build and program a simple robot to experiment with motors, sensors, and EV3 programming. Then you'll move on to a series of increasingly sophisticated robots that will show you how to work with advanced programming techniques like data wires, variables, and custom-made programming blocks. You'll also learn essential building techniques like how to use beams, gears, and connector blocks effectively in your own designs.
Master the possibilities of the EV3 set as you build and program:
- The EXPLOR3R, a wheeled vehicle that uses sensors to navigate around a room and follow lines
- The FORMULA EV3 RACE CAR, a streamlined remote-controlled race car
- ANTY, a six-legged walking creature that adapts its behavior to its surroundings
- SK3TCHBOT, a robot that lets you play games on the EV3 screen
- The SNATCH3R, a robotic arm that can autonomously find, grab, lift, and move the infrared beacon
- LAVA R3X, a humanoid robot that walks and talks
Requirements: One LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 set (LEGO SET #31313)
By: Laurens Valk, Published 2014-06-13 by No Starch Press
- The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Idea Book: 181 Simple Machines and Clever Contraptions
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 31313
- The Art of LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Programming (Full Color)
- The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Laboratory: Build, Program, and Experiment with Five Wicked Cool Robots!
- Lego Ev3 Expansion Set 45560 - New
- Classroom Activities for the Busy Teacher: EV3
- Lego Mindstorms Ev3 Gyro Sensor
- Lego Mindstorms Ev3 Ultrasonic Sensor
- Lego Mindstorm Ev3 Core Set 45544 - New
- The Unofficial LEGO Technic Builder's Guide
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-21 10:28pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.