The Art of Electronics
This is the thoroughly revised and updated second edition of the hugely successful The Art of Electronics. Widely accepted as the authoritative text and reference on electronic circuit design, both analog and digital, this book revolutionized the teaching of electronics by emphasizing the methods actually used by circuit designers -- a combination of some basic laws, rules of thumb, and a large bag of tricks. The result is a largely nonmathematical treatment that encourages circuit intuition, brainstorming, and simplified calculations of circuit values and performance. The new Art of Electronics retains the feeling of informality and easy access that helped make the first edition so successful and popular. It is an ideal first textbook on electronics for scientists and engineers and an indispensable reference for anyone, professional or amateur, who works with electronic circuits.
By: Paul Horowitz, Published 1989-07-28 by Cambridge University Press
Sorry, but this product may no longer be available ... learn more
- The Art of Electronics Student Manual
- The Art of Electronics
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Edition
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Third Edition
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 2: LEDs, LCDs, Audio, Thyristors, Digital Logic, and Amplification
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 3: Sensors for Location, Presence, Proximity, Orientation, Oscillation, Force, Load, Human Input, Liquid ... Light, Heat, Sound, and Electricity
- Motors for Makers: A Guide to Steppers, Servos, and Other Electrical Machines
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 1: Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Switches, Encoders, Relays, Transistors
- Make: Electronics: Learning Through Discovery
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-21 06:37pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.