IC Op-Amp Cookbook (3rd Edition)
An industry classic! This book covers basic OP-AMP theory in excellent detail. This edition includes: Over 200 practical circuit applications. An appendix containing manufacturers' data sheets. Material on instrumentation amps.
By: Walter G. Jung, Published 1986-01-12 by Prentice Hall
Sorry, but this product may no longer be available ... learn more
- Active-Filter Cookbook
- Ic Timer Cookbook
- CMOS Cookbook, Second Edition
- TTL Cookbook
- The Art of Electronics
- Vacuum Tube Amplifier Basics
- Integrated Circuit 555 Projects (BP)
- Timer, Op Amp, and Optoelectronic Circuits & Projects
- Joe Knows Electronics Semiconductor Kit (320 Transistors & Diodes)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-24 11:57am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.