IC Op-Amp Cookbook (3rd Edition)
An industry classic! This book covers basic OP-AMP theory in excellent detail. This edition includes: Over 200 practical circuit applications. An appendix containing manufacturers' data sheets. Material on instrumentation amps.
By: Walter G. Jung, Published 1986-01-12 by Prentice Hall
Sorry, but this product may no longer be available ... learn more
- Active-Filter Cookbook
- TTL Cookbook
- CMOS Cookbook, Second Edition
- Ic Timer Cookbook
- The Art of Electronics
- Timer, Op Amp, and Optoelectronic Circuits & Projects
- Op Amp Applications Handbook (Analog Devices Series)
- Make: Analog Synthesizers: Make Electronic Sounds the Synth-DIY Way
- The Audiophile's Project Sourcebook: 80 High-Performance Audio Electronics Projects
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-06 02:09am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.