Embedded Software: Know It All (Newnes Know It All)
The Newnes Know It All Series takes the best of what our authors have written to create hard-working desk references that will be an engineer's first port of call for key information, design techniques and rules of thumb. Guaranteed not to gather dust on a shelf!
Embedded software is present everywhere – from a garage door opener to implanted medical devices to multicore computer systems. This book covers the development and testing of embedded software from many different angles and using different programming languages. Optimization of code, and the testing of that code, are detailed to enable readers to create the best solutions on-time and on-budget. Bringing together the work of leading experts in the field, this a comprehensive reference that every embedded developer will need!
- Proven, real-world advice and guidance from such “name authors as Tammy Noergard, Jen LaBrosse, and Keith Curtis
- Popular architectures and languages fully discussed
- Gives a comprehensive, detailed overview of the techniques and methodologies for developing effective, efficient embedded software
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Jean J. Labrosse, Published 2007-09-28 by Newnes
- Electrical Engineering: Know It All (Newnes Know It All)
- Embedded Hardware: Know It All (Newnes Know It All)
- Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets
- The Firmware Handbook (Embedded Technology)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-26 09:54am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.