Elements of Programming Interviews: The Insiders' Guide
Since different candidates have different time constraints, EPI includes a study guide with several scenarios, ranging from weekend Hackathon to semester long preparation with a recommended a subset of problems for each scenario.
All problems are classified in terms of their difficulty level and include many variants to help you apply what you have learned more widely.
By: Adnan Aziz, Published 2012-10-11 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programming Questions and Solutions
- Programming Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Job
- The Algorithm Design Manual
- Ace the Programming Interview: 160 Questions and Answers for Success
- Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy: Data Structure and Algorithmic Puzzles, Second Edition
- Coding Interview Questions, 3rd Edition
- Elements of Programming Interviews in Java: The Insiders' Guide
- Introduction to Algorithms, 3rd Edition (MIT Press)
- Programming Pearls (2nd Edition)
- Algorithms (4th Edition)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-09-29 01:41am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.