Project Management (Briefcase Books Series)
This reader-friendly series is a must read for all levels of managers
All managers, whether brand-new to their positions or well established in the corporate hierarchy, can use a little brushing-up now and then. The skills-based Briefcase Books Series is filled with ideas and strategies to help managers become more capable, efficient, effective, and valuable to their corporations.
Project Management reviews the steps in organizing and managing projects, from how to build a realistic schedule to how to measure both success and failure. A concise and accessible, yet authoritative, guide to a topic in which books are more often lengthy and technical, Project Management discusses team building, timing, the planning process, estimating project costs, managing project interfaces, the four stages of risk management, and more.
By: Gary R. Heerkens, Published 2001-11-05 by McGraw-Hill
Sorry, but this product may no longer be available ... learn more
- Play in Family Therapy, First Edition
- Thinking about the Future: Guidelines for Strategic Foresight
- Cost and Value Management in Projects
- Taking Sides: Clashing Views on Educational Issues
- Teaching and Learning at a Distance: Foundations of Distance Education (5th Edition)
- International Logistics: Management of International Trade Operations (with Make the Grade Printed Access Card)
- International Marketing
- The Adult Learner: The Definitive Classic in Adult Education and Human Resource Development
- Purchasing and Supply Management (McGraw-Hill/Irwin Series Operations and Decision Sciences)
- Multicultural Education of Children and Adolescents (5th Edition)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-24 10:47pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.