The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
The ONE Thing has made more than 350 appearances on national bestseller lists, including #1 Wall Street Journal, NewYork Times, and USA Today. It won 12 book awards, has been translated into 27 languages, chosen as one of the Top 5 Business Books of 2013 by Hudson's Booksellers and one of Top 30 Business Books of 2013 by Executive Book Summaries.Voted one of Top 100 Business Books of All Time on Goodreads. People are using this simple, powerful concept to focus on what matters most in their personal and work lives. Companies are helping their employees be more productive with study groups, training, and coaching. Sales teams are boosting sales. Churches are conducting classes and recommending for their members. By focusing their energy on one thing at a time people are living more rewarding lives by building their careers, strengthening their finances, losing weight and getting in shape, deepening their faith, and nurturing stronger marriages and personal relationships.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Gary Keller, Published 2013-04-01 by Bard Press
- The One Thing: 66 Day Workbook (Entrepreneur Workshop) (Volume 1)
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money...It's About Being the Best You Can Be!
- Shift: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times
- Managing Oneself (Harvard Business Review Classics)
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
- When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead: Useful Stories from a Persuasive Man
- Sam Walton: Made In America
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
- The Greatest Minds and Ideas of All Time
- The Compound Effect
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-02-24 02:07am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.