Getting Started with littleBits: Prototyping and Inventing with Modular Electronics
littleBits are electronic building blocks with over 60 modules and trillions of combinations. With littleBits, anyone can harness the power of electronics, microcontrollers, and the cloud--regardless of age, gender, technical ability, or educational background. You can combine these simple, snap-together, magnetic bricks to make simple electronic circuits, or build robots and devices that combine sensors, microcontrollers, and cloud connectivity. This book, co-authored by littleBits founder Ayah Bdeir, along with top-selling author Matt Richardson (Getting Started with Raspberry Pi), teaches you just enough electronics to start making things with littleBits and takes you on up through connecting littleBits to the cloud and programming with its Arduino-compatible module.
By: Ayah Bdeir, Published 2015-04-30 by Maker Media, Inc
- littleBits Electronics Gizmos & Gadgets Kit
- littleBits Electronics Deluxe Kit
- littleBits Electronics Premium Kit
- littleBits Electronics Space Kit
- Making Simple Robots: Exploring Cutting-Edge Robotics with Everyday Stuff
- littleBits Steam Student Set
- Makey Makey (21st Century Skills Innovation Library: Makers as Innovators)
- littleBits Electronics Smart Home Kit
- Gizmos & Gadgets Kit, 2nd Edition
- Make: Paper Inventions: Machines that Move, Drawings that Light Up, and Wearables and Structures You Can Cut, Fold, and Roll
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-21 06:15am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.