Getting Started with littleBits: Prototyping and Inventing with Modular Electronics
littleBits are electronic building blocks with over 60 modules and trillions of combinations. With littleBits, anyone can harness the power of electronics, microcontrollers, and the cloud--regardless of age, gender, technical ability, or educational background. You can combine these simple, snap-together, magnetic bricks to make simple electronic circuits, or build robots and devices that combine sensors, microcontrollers, and cloud connectivity. This book, co-authored by littleBits founder Ayah Bdeir, along with top-selling author Matt Richardson (Getting Started with Raspberry Pi), teaches you just enough electronics to start making things with littleBits and takes you on up through connecting littleBits to the cloud and programming with its Arduino-compatible module.
- Maker Media Inc
By: Ayah Bdeir, Published 2015-04-30 by Maker Media, Inc
- littleBits Rule Your Room Kit
- Gizmos & Gadgets Kit, 2nd Edition
- littleBits Electronics Base Kit
- littleBits Electronics Gizmos & Gadgets Kit
- littleBits Electronics Arduino Coding Kit
- littleBits Electronics cloudBit Starter Kit
- littleBits Electronics Smart Home Kit
- Making Simple Robots: Exploring Cutting-Edge Robotics with Everyday Stuff
- Make: Paper Inventions: Machines that Move, Drawings that Light Up, and Wearables and Structures You Can Cut, Fold, and Roll
- littleBits Electronics Space Kit
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-30 07:26pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.