Circuit Systems with MATLAB and PSpice
Software tools applied to circuit analysis and design are rapidly evolving, enabling students to move beyond the time-consuming, math-intensive methods of traditional circuit instruction. By incorporating MATLAB 7.0 and PSpice 10.0, alongside systematic use of the Laplace transform, Yang and Lee help readers rapidly gain an intuitive understanding of circuit concepts.
- Unified scheme using the Laplace transform accelerates comprehension
- Focuses on interpreting solutions and evaluating design results, not laborious computation
- Most examples illustrated with MATLAB analyses and PSpice simulations
- Downloadable programs available for hands-on practice
- Over 130 problems to reinforce and extend conceptual understanding
Includes expanded coverage of key areas such as:
- Positive feedback OP Amp circuits
- Nonlinear resistor circuit analysis
- Real world 555 timer circuit examples
- Power factor correction programs
- Three-phase AC power system analysis
- Two-port parameter conversion
Based on decades of teaching electrical engineering students, Yang and Lee have written this text for a full course in circuit theory or circuit analysis. Researchers and engineers without extensive electrical engineering backgrounds will also find this book a helpful introduction to circuit systems.
By: Won Y. Yang, Published 2007-08-24 by Wiley
Sorry, but this product may no longer be available ... learn more
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-09-29 06:50am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.