PSPICE FOR BASIC MICROELECTRONICS with CD
The PSpice Manual will be sold as a stand-alone and, also, in packages with Neamen, Electronic Circuit Analysis and Jaeger, Microelectronic Circuit Design. Text introduces readers to the fundamental uses of Pspice in support of Microelectronic circuit analysis. This book goes beyond basic circuit analysis to include analysis of more complex electronic problems. Analysis of diodes, BJTs, JFETs, MOSFETs, and transformers will be included- -all key areas in the Electronics course. Key features include: •Step-by-step instructions to support novice users as they perform schematic capture and circuit simulation. •Detailed explanations and examples of the use of PSpice in typical problem-solving situations. •Explains some of the salient features of PSpice, including information on OrCAD Capture and Probe.
By: Joseph Tront, Published 2008-07-23 by McGraw-Hill Education
- Student Reference Manual for Electronic Instrumentation Laboratories (2nd Edition)
- Fundamentals of Electric Circuits
- Robotic Explorations: A Hands-On Introduction to Engineering
- Schaum's Outline of Programming with Java
- Java Illuminated: An Active Learning Approach
- Digital Design: With an Introduction to the Verilog HDL
- Motorola MC68000 Microprocessor Family: Assembly Language Interface Design and System Design, The (2nd Edition)
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers and Scientists 1: Complex Analysis, Determinants and Matrices (v. 1)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-28 03:09am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.