OWI - Frightened Grasshopper Kit - Solar Powered - OWI-MSK670
OWI-MSK670 Features: -Frightened grasshopper. -Mini solar kit. -Seal of Excellence. -Unmistakably an attention-grabber. Gender: -Boy. Category: -Early Development Toys. Generic Dimensions: -3.2'' H x 6.3'' W x 1.5'' D. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -3.2 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -6.3 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -1.5 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -1 Pounds.; From the Manufacturer; Build your own life-size grasshopper. An educational robot and mini solar kit. He's small, but he's an attention-getter. Explore the potential of solar power with this neat science kit. This build-it-yourself educational solar hobby kit is for the first time science experimenters with little or no experience. The Frightened Grasshopper Solar Powered Bug Teaches about forms of alternative energy in a easy-to-use science kit. Shows how solar energy can be used to generate electricity Illustrates how radiant energy from the sun can be transformed to electrical energy with a PV cell A motor inside the grasshopper transforms electrical energy to motion Functions best very close to a non-florescent light bulb or in direct sunlight An attention-grabbing display piece related to solar power for a science fair project, class discussion, or just out-of-the-ordinary play Ages 10+.
From: Elenco Electronics Inc
- OWI 6-in-1 Educational Solar Kit
- Solar Powered Cockroach- Educational Toy
- Frightened Grasshopper Kit - Solar Powered - Educational Toy
- Solar Powered Grasshopper 5 pieces/pack
- OWI Super Solar Race Car Kit Solar Powered
- LanLan Solar Car - World's Smallest Solar Powered Car - Educational Solar Powered Toy
- 4M Doodling Robot
- OWI Kingii Dragon Robot Science Kit
- Tzou Lot 5 pcs Smallest Mini Solar Power Robot Toy Car Auto for Children Kids Funny
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-25 09:16pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.