Building Robots With Lego Mindstorms : The Ultimate Tool for Mindstorms Maniacs
Lego robots! Mindstorms are sweeping the world and fans need to learn how to programme them
Lego Mindstorms are a new generation of Lego Robots that can be manipulated using microcomputers, light and touch sensors, an infrared transmitter and CD-ROMs. Since Lego launched Lego Mindstorms in late 1998 sales have skyrocketed - with no sign of slowing down. Mindstorms have captured the imagination of adults and children alike, creating a subculture of Mindstorm enthusiasts around the world. The kits are now a staple part of engineering and computer science classes at many high profile Universities.
Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms provides readers with a fundamental understanding of the geometry, electronics, engineering, and programming required to build your own robots. Mario and Giulio Ferrari are world-renowned experts in the field of Lego Mindstorms robotics, and in this book they share their unrivaled knowledge and expertise of robotics as well as provide a series of chapters detailing how to design and build the most exotic robots. Mario and Giulio also give detailed explanations of how to integrate Lego Mindstorms kits with other Lego programmable bricks such asScout and Cybermaster, as well as with non-robotic Lego Technics models.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Mario Ferrari, Published 2001-12-15 by Syngress
- Building Robots with LEGO Mindstorms NXT
- The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Discovery Book (Full Color): A Beginner's Guide to Building and Programming Robots
- The LEGO Technic Idea Book: Wheeled Wonders
- 10 Cool LEGO Mindstorms Robotics Invention System 2 Projects: Amazing Projects You Can Build in Under an Hour
- The LEGO Technic Idea Book: Fantastic Contraptions
- The Unofficial LEGO Technic Builder's Guide
- The LEGO Power Functions Idea Book, Vol. 2: Cars and Contraptions
- The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Idea Book: 181 Simple Machines and Clever Contraptions
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-01-16 08:53pm CST; please follow the links for current pricing.*