What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
The world's most popular job-search book is updated for 2015 to tailor its long-trusted guidance with up-to-the-minute information and advice for today's job-hunters and career-changers.
What Color Is Your Parachute? is the world’s most popular job-hunting guide with more than ten million copies sold. Now, no matter what your circumstances, every job-hunter can find help with up-to-the-minute information on what has changed about the job-market, plus strategies for finding jobs even when everyone tells you there are none. And if you are a returning vet, there is a new twenty-page appendix this year, specifically addressing your unique needs.
This 2015 edition includes up-to-date research and tips about writing impressive resumes and cover letters, doing effective networking and confident interviewing, and negotiating the best salary possible. But it goes beyond that, in helping you to better know who you are, with its classic self-inventory—called “The Flower Exercise”—because the best answer to What shall I do? flows from knowing Who you are.
By: Richard N. Bolles, Published 2014-08-12 by Ten Speed Press
- What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter's Workbook, Fourth Edition
- Contemporary Project Management
- Career Information, Career Counseling and Career Development (11th Edition) (The Merrill Counseling)
- Winning Decisions: Getting It Right the First Time
- Understanding Behaviors for Effective Leadership (2nd Edition)
- Do What You Are: Discover the Perfect Career for You Through the Secrets of Personality Type
- CB7 (with CourseMate and Career Transitions 2.0, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card) (New, Engaging Titles from 4LTR Press)
- Human Resource Information Systems: Basics, Applications, and Future Directions
- Games Trainers Play (McGraw-Hill Training Series)
- Strategic Management: Text and Cases
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-28 03:12am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.