What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
The world's most popular job-search book is updated for 2015 to tailor its long-trusted guidance with up-to-the-minute information and advice for today's job-hunters and career-changers.
What Color Is Your Parachute? is the world’s most popular job-hunting guide with more than ten million copies sold. Now, no matter what your circumstances, every job-hunter can find help with up-to-the-minute information on what has changed about the job-market, plus strategies for finding jobs even when everyone tells you there are none. And if you are a returning vet, there is a new twenty-page appendix this year, specifically addressing your unique needs.
This 2015 edition includes up-to-date research and tips about writing impressive resumes and cover letters, doing effective networking and confident interviewing, and negotiating the best salary possible. But it goes beyond that, in helping you to better know who you are, with its classic self-inventory—called “The Flower Exercise”—because the best answer to What shall I do? flows from knowing Who you are.
By: Richard N. Bolles, Published 2014-08-12 by Ten Speed Press
Sorry, but this product may no longer be available ... learn more
- Contemporary Project Management
- What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter's Workbook, Fourth Edition
- Winning Decisions: Getting It Right the First Time
- Understanding Behaviors for Effective Leadership (2nd Edition)
- Human Resource Information Systems: Basics, Applications, and Future Directions
- Career Information, Career Counseling and Career Development (11th Edition) (The Merrill Counseling)
- Games Trainers Play (McGraw-Hill Training Series)
- Do What You Are: Discover the Perfect Career for You Through the Secrets of Personality Type
- Active Training: A Handbook of Techniques, Designs, Case Examples, and Tips
- The Everything Resume Book: From Using Social Media to Choosing the Right Keywords, All You Need to Have a Resume That Stands Out From the Crowd!
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-09-30 04:59am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*