The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Idea Book: 181 Simple Machines and Clever Contraptions
The LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 Idea Book explores dozens of creative ways to build amazing mechanisms with the LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 set. Each model includes a list of the required parts, minimal text, and colorful photographs from multiple angles so you can re-create it without the need for step-by-step instructions.
You'll learn to build cars with real suspension, steerable crawlers, ball-shooters, grasping robotic arms, and other creative marvels. Each model demonstrates simple mechanical principles that you can use as building blocks for your own creations.
Best of all, every part you need to build these machines comes in one LEGO set (#31313)!
By: Yoshihito Isogawa, Published 2014-11-21 by No Starch Press
- The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Discovery Book (Full Color): A Beginner's Guide to Building and Programming Robots
- The Art of LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Programming (Full Color)
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 31313
- The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Laboratory: Build, Program, and Experiment with Five Wicked Cool Robots!
- The Unofficial LEGO Technic Builder's Guide
- The LEGO Technic Idea Book: Simple Machines
- The LEGO Technic Idea Book: Wheeled Wonders
- The LEGO Power Functions Idea Book, Vol. 2: Cars and Contraptions
- The LEGO Power Functions Idea Book, Vol. 1: Machines and Mechanisms
- The LEGO Technic Idea Book: Fantastic Contraptions
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-09-26 06:26pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*