Creo Parametric 2.0 Tutorial (Book & DVD)
NOTE: A note is on the disc stating that Windows compatible QuickTime is required to play the DVD.
Also Additional information about the DVD is Available in the ReadMe.txt. once the DVD is played.
The eleven lessons in this tutorial introduce you to the design capabilities of Creo Parametric 2.0. The tutorial covers the major concepts and frequently used commands required to advance from a novice to an intermediate user level. Major topics include part and assembly creation, and creation of engineering drawings. Also illustrated are the major functions that make Creo Parametric a parametric solid modeler. These topics are further demonstrated in the video files that come with every book.
Although the commands are presented in a click-by-click manner, an effort has been made, in addition to showing/illustrating the command usage, to explain why certain commands are being used and the relation of feature selection and construction to the overall part design philosophy. Simply knowing where commands can be found is only half the battle. As is pointed out numerous times in the text, creating useful and effective models of parts and assemblies requires advance planning and forethought.
Moreover, since error recovery is an important skill, considerable time is spent exploring the created models. In fact, some errors are intentionally induced so that users will become comfortable with the debugging phase of model creation.
At the end of each lesson is a short quiz reviewing the new topics covered in that chapter. Following the quiz are several simple exercise parts that can be created using new commands taught in that lesson. In addition to these an ongoing project throughout the book is also included. This project consists of several parts that are introduced with the early lessons and finally assembled at the end.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Creo Parametric
1. User Interface, View Controls and Model Structure
2. Creating a Simple Object (Part I)
3. Creating a Simple Object (Part II)
4. Revolved Protrusions, Mirror Copies, Rounds, and Chamfers
5. Modeling Utilities and the 3 Rs
6. Datum Planes and Sketcher Tools
7. Patterns and Copies
8. Engineering Drawings
9. Assembly Fundamentals
10. Assembly Operations
11. Sweeps and Blends
Appendix: Creo Parametric Customization
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Roger Toogood, Published 2013-02-18 by SDC Publications
- Advanced Tutorial for Creo Parametric Releases 1.0 & 2.0
- Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics, 7th Edition
- Creo Simulate Tutorial Releases 1.0 & 2.0
- Designing with Creo Parametric 2.0
- Theory of Machines and Mechanisms
- Essential of Electronics, 2nd Edition
- Mechanics of Materials (9th Edition)
- Creo™ Parametric 2.0
- Creo Parametric 2.0 for Designers
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-25 09:15pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.