Microcontrollers: From Assembly Language to C Using the PIC24 Family
"Microcontrollers: From Assembly Language to C Using the PIC24 Family" provides an introduction to microprocessors and microcontrollers for either the student or hobbyist. It begins by discussing simple microprocessor architecture concepts, moves to assembly language programming in a C language context, then covers fundamental hardware interfacing topics such as parallel IO, asynchronous serial IO, synchronous serial I/O (I2C and SPI), interrupt-driven IO, timers, analog-to-digital conversion, and digital-toanalog conversion. Programming topics are discussed using both assembly language and C, while hardware interfacing examples use C to keep code complexity low and improve clarity. This book's C examples on hardware interfacing strive for code clarity first and optimization second, providing a gentle learning curve and ensuring understanding of the key concepts. The book's numerous examples include complete schematics and working code to operate a number of useful peripherals, including temperature sensors, LCD displays, a robot, and a reflow oven, providing a good starting point for your designs. Numerous lab experiments are included in the appendices, while the companion CD-ROM includes complete source code for all book examples, which can be compiled using the freely available Microchip C compiler and development environment. Visit www.reesemicro.com to obtain supplementary information on the text, the latest version of the library and example code with accompanying documentation, and links to courses which use this text. In addition, an online discussion group promotes interaction with the authors and a forum to discuss PIC24-based projects.
By: Robert B. Reese, Published 2008-12-29 by Charles River Media
- Introduction to Algorithms, 3rd Edition (MIT Press)
- Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers
- Digital Design - Logic, Memory, Computers (Electrical and Electronic Engineering Design Series) (Volume 3)
- Data Structures Using C++
- TTL Logic Data Book: Standard TTL, Schottky, Low-Power Schottky Circuits
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Third Edition
- Digital Design and Computer Architecture
- Programming 16-Bit PIC Microcontrollers in C, Second Edition: Learning to Fly the PIC 24
- Software Engineering: Modern Approaches
- Structured Computer Organization
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-01 10:28am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.