MicroC OS II: The Real Time Kernel (With CD-ROM)
MicroC/OS II Second Edition describes the design and implementation of the MicroC/OS-II real-time operating system (RTOS). In addition to its value as a reference to the kernel, it is an extremely detailed and highly readable design study particularly useful to the embedded systems student. While documenting the design and implementation of the kernel, the book also walks the reader through the many related development issues: how to adapt the kernel for a new microprocessor, how to install the kernel, and how to structure the applications that run on the kernel. This edition features documentation for several important new features of the software, including new real-time services, floating points, and coding conventions. The accompanying CDROM includes complete code for the MicroC/OS-II kernel.
By: Jean J. Labrosse, Published 2002-06-15 by CRC Press
- An Embedded Software Primer
- Embedded Systems Building Blocks: Complete and Ready-to-Use Modules in C
- ARM System Developer's Guide: Designing and Optimizing System Software (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design)
- Embedded Systems: Real-Time Operating Systems for Arm Cortex M Microcontrollers
- Embedded Systems: Introduction to Arm® Cortex(TM)-M Microcontrollers (Volume 1)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2013-05-23 07:35pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.