Mobile Robots: Inspiration to Implementation, Second Edition
Revised and updated, the second edition includes several new chapters with projects and applications. The authors keep pace with the ever-growing and rapidly expanding field of robotics. The new edition reflects technological developments and includes programs and activities for robot enthusiasts. Using photographs, illustrations, and informative text, Mobile Robots guides the reader through the step-by-step process of constructing two different and inexpensive yet fully functional robots.
By: Joseph L. Jones, Published 1998-11-15 by A K Peters/CRC Press
- Sensors for Mobile Robots
- Robot Programming : A Practical Guide to Behavior-Based Robotics
- Introduction to Autonomous Mobile Robots (Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents series)
- Motors for Makers: A Guide to Steppers, Servos, and Other Electrical Machines
- Arduino Robot Bonanza
- Robot Builder's Bonanza, 4th Edition
- 30Pcs 2 Pole 5mm Pitch PCB Mount Screw Terminal Block 8A 250V
- Design for Electrical and Computer Engineers
- Autonomous Robots: From Biological Inspiration to Implementation and Control (Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents series)
- Intermediate Robot Building (Technology in Action)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-06 02:09am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.