Mobile Robots: Inspiration to Implementation, Second Edition
Revised and updated, the second edition includes several new chapters with projects and applications. The authors keep pace with the ever-growing and rapidly expanding field of robotics. The new edition reflects technological developments and includes programs and activities for robot enthusiasts. Using photographs, illustrations, and informative text, Mobile Robots guides the reader through the step-by-step process of constructing two different and inexpensive yet fully functional robots.
By: Joseph L. Jones, Published 1998-11-15 by A K Peters/CRC Press
- Robot Programming : A Practical Guide to Behavior-Based Robotics
- Sensors for Mobile Robots
- Programming Robot Controllers
- Introduction to Autonomous Mobile Robots (Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents series)
- Robot Builder's Bonanza, 4th Edition
- Building Robot Drive Trains (Tab Robotics)
- Build Your Own All-Terrain Robot
- Make: Electronics: Learning Through Discovery
- Motors for Makers: A Guide to Steppers, Servos, and Other Electrical Machines
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Third Edition
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-28 03:08am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.