Ugly's Electrical References, 2014 Edition
Ugly's Electrical References, 2014 Edition is designed to be used as an on-the-job reference. Used worldwide by electricians, engineers, contractors, designers, maintenance workers, instructors, and the military; Ugly's contains the most commonly required electrical information in an easy-to-read and easy-to-access format. Ugly's presents a succinct portrait of the most pertinent information all electricians need at their fingertips, including: mathematical formulas, National Electrical Code tables, wiring configurations, conduit bending, voltage drops, and life-saving first aid procedures.
By: Jones & Bartlett Learning, Published 2014-03-21 by Jones & Bartlett Learning
- 2014 National Electrical Code Quick-Card
- NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®), 2014 Edition
- Color Coded EZ Tabs for the 2014 National Electrical Code
- Key Word Index 2014
- Ferm's Fast Finder, NEC 2014
- Illustrated Guide to the National Electrical Code (Illustrated Guide to the National Electrical Code (Nec))
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-26 09:56am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.