Make: More Electronics: Journey Deep Into the World of Logic Chips, Amplifiers, Sensors, and Randomicity
Want to learn even more about electronics in a fun, hands-on way? If you finished the projects in Make: Electronics, or if you're already familiar with the material in that book, you're ready for Make: More Electronics. Right away, you'll start working on real projects, and you'll explore all the key components and essential principles through the book's collection of experiments. You'll build the circuits first, then learn the theory behind them!
This book picks up where Make: Electronics left off: you'll work with components like comparators, light sensors, higher-level logic chips, multiplexers, shift registers, encoders, decoders, and magnetic sensors. You'll also learn about topics like audio amplification, randomicity, as well as positive and negative feedback. With step-by-step instructions, and hundreds of color photographs and illustrations, this book will help you use -- and understand -- intermediate to advanced electronics concepts and techniques.
By: Charles Platt, Published 2014-05-24 by Maker Media, Inc
- Make: Electronics: Learning Through Discovery
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 1: Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Switches, Encoders, Relays, Transistors
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 2: LEDs, LCDs, Audio, Thyristors, Digital Logic, and Amplification
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 3: Sensors for Location, Presence, Proximity, Orientation, Oscillation, Force, Load, Human Input, Liquid ... Light, Heat, Sound, and Electricity
- Make: Electronics Components Pack 1
- Make: Electronics (Learning by Discovery)
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Edition
- Make: Electronics Components Pack 2
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Third Edition
- Motors for Makers: A Guide to Steppers, Servos, and Other Electrical Machines
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-05 08:24pm CST; please follow the links for current pricing.*