Do you want to build web pages, but have no previous experience? This friendly guide is the perfect place to start. You’ll begin at square one, learning how the Web and web pages work, and then steadily build from there. By the end of the book, you’ll have the skills to create a simple site with multi-column pages that adapt for mobile devices.
Learn how to use the latest techniques, best practices, and current web standards—including HTML5 and CSS3. Each chapter provides exercises to help you to learn various techniques, and short quizzes to make sure you understand key concepts.
This thoroughly revised edition is ideal for students and professionals of all backgrounds and skill levels, whether you’re a beginner or brushing up on existing skills.
- Build HTML pages with text, links, images, tables, and forms
- Use style sheets (CSS) for colors, backgrounds, formatting text, page layout, and even simple animation effects
- Learn about the new HTML5 elements, APIs, and CSS3 properties that are changing what you can do with web pages
- Make your pages display well on mobile devices by creating a responsive web design
- Create and optimize web graphics so they’ll download as quickly as possible
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Jennifer Niederst Robbins, Published 2012-08-24 by O'Reilly Media
- Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
- Sustainable Web Ecosystem Design (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- The Principles of Beautiful Web Design: Designing Great Web Sites is Not Rocket Science!
- Multimedia Foundations: Core Concepts for Digital Design
- A Smarter Way to Learn jQuery: Learn it faster. Remember it longer. (Volume 3)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-28 02:47pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*