Embedded C Coding Standard
Barr Group's Embedded C Coding Standard was developed from the ground up to minimize bugs in firmware, by focusing on practical rules that keep bugs out, while also improving the maintainability and portability of embedded software. The coding standard book details a set of guiding principles as well as specific naming conventions and other rules for the use of data types, functions, preprocessor macros, variables and much more. Individual rules that have been demonstrated to reduce or eliminate certain types of bugs are highlighted.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Michael Barr, Published 2008-10-27 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Test Driven Development for Embedded C (Pragmatic Programmers)
- Making Embedded Systems: Design Patterns for Great Software
- The C Programming Language
- An Embedded Software Primer
- Programming Embedded Systems in C and C++
- Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets
- The CERT® C Coding Standard, Second Edition: 98 Rules for Developing Safe, Reliable, and Secure Systems (2nd Edition) (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
- Embedded C
- Better Embedded System Software
- Designing Embedded Hardware: Create New Computers and Devices
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-06 02:07am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.