Learn Electronics with Arduino (Technology in Action)
Have you ever wondered how electronic gadgets are created? Do you have an idea for a new proof-of-concept tech device or electronic toy but have no way of testing the feasibility of the device? Have you accumulated a junk box of electronic parts and are now wondering what to build? Learn Electronics with Arduino
Learn Electronics with Arduinowill answer these questions to discovering cool and innovative applications for new tech products using modification, reuse, and experimentation techniques. You'll learn electronics concepts while building cool and practical devices and gadgets based on the Arduino, an inexpensive and easy-to-program microcontroller board that is changing the way people think about home-brew tech innovation.
Learn Electronics with Arduino uses the discovery method. Instead of starting with terminology and abstract concepts, You'll start by building prototypes with solderless breadboards, basic components, and scavenged electronic parts. Have some old blinky toys and gadgets lying around? Put them to work! You'll discover that there is no mystery behind how to design and build your own circuits, practical devices, cool gadgets, and electronic toys.
As you're on the road to becoming an electronics guru, you'll build practical devices like a servo motor controller, and a robotic arm. You'll also learn how to make fun gadgets like a sound effects generator, a music box, and an electronic singing bird.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: Don Wilcher, Published 2012-06-26 by Apress
- Make: Electronics: Learning Through Discovery
- Programming Arduino Getting Started with Sketches
- The Art of Electronics
- Elegoo 37-in-1 Sensor Module Kit for Arduino UNO R3, MEGA, NANO
- Motors for Makers: A Guide to Steppers, Servos, and Other Electrical Machines
- Complete Electronics Self-Teaching Guide with Projects
- Make: Sensors: A Hands-On Primer for Monitoring the Real World with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Beginning C for Arduino: Learn C Programming for the Arduino (Technology in Action)
- Practical Arduino: Cool Projects for Open Source Hardware (Technology in Action)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-03-24 10:48pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.