Arduino Robotics (Technology in Action)
This book will show you how to use your Arduino to control a variety of different robots, while providing step-by-step instructions on the entire robot building process. You'll learn Arduino basics as well as the characteristics of different types of motors used in robotics. You also discover controller methods and failsafe methods, and learn how to apply them to your project. The book starts with basic robots and moves into more complex projects, including a GPS-enabled robot, a robotic lawn mower, a fighting bot, and even a DIY Segway-clone.
- Introduction to the Arduino and other components needed for robotics
- Learn how to build motor controllers
- Build bots from simple line-following and bump-sensor bots to more complex robots that can mow your lawn, do battle, or even take you for a ride
Please note: the print version of this title is black & white; the eBook is full color.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: John-David Warren, Published 2011-07-13 by Apress
- Robot Building for Beginners, 2nd Edition (Technology in Action)
- Makeblock DIY Ultimate Robot Kit - Premium Quality - 10-in-1 Robot - STEM Education - Arduino - Scratch 2.0 - Programmable Robot Kit for Kids to Learn Coding, Robotics and Electronics
- Arduino Robot Bonanza
- Programming Arduino Next Steps: Going Further with Sketches
- Exploring Arduino: Tools and Techniques for Engineering Wizardry
- Intermediate Robot Building (Technology in Action)
- Make: Arduino Bots and Gadgets: Six Embedded Projects with Open Source Hardware and Software (Learning by Discovery)
- Make: Sensors: A Hands-On Primer for Monitoring the Real World with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Arduino Workshop: A Hands-On Introduction with 65 Projects
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-02-22 04:54am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.