Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making More Magic Real
How can you make dreams come true? Or transform a fantasy into a colorful, exciting world that visitors can move through, touch, and enjoy? Such fabulous work is the daily business of Walt Disney's Imagineers, a core group of creative and highly skilled professional wizards who combine imagination with engineering to create the reality of behind the dreams that comprise the Disney theme parks. In this sequel to the best-selling Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind-the-Dreams Look at Making the Magic Real, the Imagineers serve up another dose of magic with an even closer look at who they are, what they do, and how they do it, illuminating their theories and explaining the tools they use, and where and how they use them. Contained within this deluxe tome are rough drawings, conceptual models, and behind-the-scenes stories showcasing Disney's newest attractions and innovations from the inside out. There's also an exclusive peek inside the Research and Development Lab to see what new magic will soon be appearing.
The Imagineers tell their own stories, as well as how they got there, what they do on a daily basis, what they show their friends in the parks, and how you can learn what it takes to become an Imagineer.
Presented in a large, lavish format, this book is sure to be a must-have for every Disney collector.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: The Imagineers, Published 2010-05-18 by Disney Editions
- The Imagineering Workout
- One Little Spark!: Mickey's Ten Commandments and The Road to Imagineering
- Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look At Making the Magic Real
- Dream It! Do It!: My Half-Century Creating Disney’s Magic Kingdoms (Disney Editions Deluxe)
- The Haunted Mansion: Imagineering a Disney Classic (From the Magic Kingdom)
- Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making the Magic Real
- Poster Art of the Disney Parks (A Disney Parks Souvenir Book)
- Since the World Began: Walt Disney World - The First 25 Years
- The Imagineering Field Guide to Disneyland
- Theme Park Design & The Art of Themed Entertainment
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-01-22 06:42am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.*