Getting There: A Book of Mentors
The path to success is rarely easy or direct, and good mentors are hard to find. In Getting There, thirty leaders in diverse fields share their secrets to navigating the rocky road to the top. In an honest, direct, and engaging way, these role models describe the obstacles they faced, the setbacks they endured, and the vital lessons they learned. They dispense not only essential and practical career advice, but also priceless wisdom applicable to life in general. Getting There is for everyone—from students contemplating their futures to the vast majority of us facing challenges or seeking to reach our potential.
- Abrams Image
By: Gillian Zoe Segal, Published 2015-04-14 by Harry N. Abrams
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers
- How To Be A No-Limit Person
- The Mentee's Guide: Making Mentoring Work for You
- 100 Baggers: Stocks That Return 100-to-1 and How To Find Them
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- Dead Companies Walking: How A Hedge Fund Manager Finds Opportunity in Unexpected Places
- The Mentor's Guide: Facilitating Effective Learning Relationships
- Sam Walton: Made in America
- Modern Monopolies: What It Takes to Dominate the 21st Century Economy
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-24 12:06pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.