Getting There: A Book of Mentors
The path to success is rarely easy or direct, and good mentors are hard to find. In Getting There, thirty leaders in diverse fields share their secrets to navigating the rocky road to the top. In an honest, direct, and engaging way, these role models describe the obstacles they faced, the setbacks they endured, and the vital lessons they learned. They dispense not only essential and practical career advice, but also priceless wisdom applicable to life in general. Getting There is for everyone—from students contemplating their futures to the vast majority of us facing challenges or seeking to reach our potential.
By: Gillian Zoe Segal, Published 2015-04-14 by Harry N. Abrams
- Mudder Black Velvet Choker Necklaces Set Gothic Tattoo Stretch Lace Choker Necklace with Pendant for Women Girls, 6 Pieces
- How To Be A No-Limit Person
- The Buffett Essays Symposium: A 20th Anniversary Annotated Transcript
- Rework: Change The Way You Work Forever
- Limping on Water: My 40-Year Adventure with One of America's Outstanding Communications Companies.
- Habit of Labor: Lessons from a Life of Struggle and Success
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers
- Warren Buffett's Ground Rules: Words of Wisdom from the Partnership Letters of the World's Greatest Investor
- Investing Between the Lines: How to Make Smarter Decisions By Decoding CEO Communications
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-05 04:42am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.*