CompTIA Linux+ Powered by Linux Professional Institute Study Guide: Exam LX0-103 and Exam LX0-104 (Comptia Linux + Study Guide)
CompTIA Authorized Linux+ prep
CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide is your comprehensive study guide for the Linux+ Powered by LPI certification exams. With complete coverage of 100% of the objectives on both exam LX0-103 and exam LX0-104, this study guide provides clear, concise information on all aspects of Linux administration, with a focus on the latest version of the exam. You'll gain the insight of examples drawn from real-world scenarios, with detailed guidance and authoritative coverage of key topics, including GNU and Unix commands, system operation, system administration, system services, security, and more, from a practical perspective that easily translates into on-the-job know-how. You'll also get access to helpful study tools, including bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a searchable glossary of key terms that are important to know for exam day.
Linux is viewed by many companies and organizations as an excellent, low-cost, secure alternative to expensive operating systems such as Microsoft Windows. The CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI exams test a candidate's understanding and familiarity with the Linux Kernel.
- Review the basic system architecture, installation, and management
- Understand commands, devices, and file systems
- Utilize shells, scripting, and data management techniques
- Navigate user interfaces, desktops, and essential system services
As the Linux server market share continue to grow, so too does the demand for qualified and certified Linux administrators. Certification holders must recertify every five years, but LPI recommends recertifying every two years to stay fully up to date with new technologies and best practices. CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide gives you the advantage of exam day confidence.
By: Christine Bresnahan, Published 2015-04-27 by Sybex
- CompTIA Linux+ / LPIC-1 Cert Guide: (Exams LX0-103 & LX0-104/101-400 & 102-400) (Certification Guide)
- CompTIA Security+ Study Guide: SY0-401
- CompTIA Linux+/LPIC-1 Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Second Edition (Exams LX0-103 & LX0-104/101-400 & 102-400)
- CompTIA Server+ Study Guide: Exam SK0-004
- CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide: Exams 220-901 and 220-902
- CEH v9: Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 Study Guide
- Linux Command Line and Shell Scripting Bible
- CompTIA Network+ All-In-One Exam Guide, Sixth Edition (Exam N10-006)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-05 07:08pm CST; please follow the links for current pricing.*