The industry favorite Linux guide, updated for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and the cloud
Linux Bible, 9th Edition is the ultimate hands-on Linux user guide, whether you're a true beginner or a more advanced user navigating recent changes. This updated ninth edition covers the latest versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (RHEL 7), Fedora 21, and Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, and includes new information on cloud computing and development with guidance on Openstack and Cloudforms. With a focus on RHEL 7, this practical guide gets you up to speed quickly on the new enhancements for enterprise-quality file systems, the new boot process and services management, firewalld, and the GNOME 3 desktop. Written by a Red Hat expert, this book provides the clear explanations and step-by-step instructions that demystify Linux and bring the new features seamlessly into your workflow.
This useful guide assumes a base of little or no Linux knowledge, and takes you step by step through what you need to know to get the job done.
- Get Linux up and running quickly
- Master basic operations and tackle more advanced tasks
- Get up to date on the recent changes to Linux server system management
- Bring Linux to the cloud using Openstack and Cloudforms
Linux Bible, 9th Edition is the one resource you need, and provides the hands-on training that gets you on track in a flash.
By: Christopher Negus, Published 2015-04-27 by Wiley
- Linux Command Line and Shell Scripting Bible
- Linux Pocket Guide: Essential Commands
- The Linux Command Line: A Complete Introduction
- How Linux Works: What Every Superuser Should Know
- RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Study Guide, Seventh Edition (Exams EX200 & EX300) (Certification & Career - OMG)
- UNIX and Linux System Administration Handbook, 4th Edition
- Linux Administration: A Beginner’s Guide, Seventh Edition
- Blue Team Field Manual (BTFM) (RTFM)
- Wicked Cool Shell Scripts: 101 Scripts for Linux, OS X, and UNIX Systems
- Rtfm: Red Team Field Manual
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-24 11:58am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*