AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 Essentials: Autodesk Official Press
Learn the leading civil engineering software, fast and in full color
If you need to learn the core features and functions of AutoCAD Civil 3D now, this is the book for you. AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials uses full-color screenshots and tutorials based on real workflows to teach you the fundamentals of this industry-leading civil engineering software. Award-winning instructor Eric Chappell has been using and teaching Civil 3D since its first release, and his to-the-point explanations of crucial Civil 3D topics mean that you'll learn what you need to know quickly and efficiently. In each chapter, you will progress from guided tutorials to open-ended civil projects, and can download before and after project files to check your work or jump directly to the section of the book you need. AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials will have you designing, implementing, and documenting civil engineering projects in no time.
As an Autodesk Official Press book, AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials is approved as a study guide for Civil 3D certification exams. The proven skills-based approach of this guide focuses on enabling you to fully leverage the capabilities of this powerful software. Here are a few of the skills you will learn as you work through this comprehensive book:
- Working with field survey data, point data, and stakeout data
- Modeling terrain and boundaries using surfaces and parcels
- Using profiles, alignments, corridors, and quantities
- Creating construction documentation and project visualizations
By: Eric Chappell, Published 2014-07-08 by Sybex
- Elementary Surveying: An Introduction to Geomatics (12th Edition)
- Mastering AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015: Autodesk Official Press
- Laboratory Manual in Physical Geology (10th Edition)
- Autodesk InfraWorks and InfraWorks 360 Essentials: Autodesk Official Press
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-03 05:39am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.