Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015: Autodesk Official Press
The Ultimate Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015
Responding to reader and instructor feedback, the expert author team updated and refreshed the book's content to make it even more useful, complete, and approachable. Mastering Revit Architecture is organized by real-world workflows and features detailed explanations, interesting real-world examples, and practical tutorials to help readers understand Revit and BIM concepts so that they can quickly start accomplishing vital Revit tasks.
- Part I discusses key BIM and Revit concepts before giving readers a hands-on look at the Revit interface.
- Part II explores today's Revit workflows and introduces readers to templates, worksharing, and managing Revit projects.
- Part III dives into modeling and massing and offers detailed information on the crucial Family Editor as well as visualization techniques for various industries.
- Part IV covers documentation, including annotation and detailing, and explains how to work with complex walls, roofs and floors as well as curtain walls and advanced stair and railings.
The companion website features before-and-after tutorial files (metric and Imperial sets), additional advanced content, and an hour of video on crucial techniques. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced Revit user, this book offers the detailed instruction you need to get the most out of this powerful software product.
By: Eddy Krygiel, Published 2014-06-03 by Sybex
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015: No Experience Required: Autodesk Official Press
- Residential Design Using Autodesk Revit 2015
- Mastering Autodesk Revit MEP 2015: Autodesk Official Press
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Essentials: Autodesk Official Press
- Design Integration Using Autodesk Revit 2015: Architecture, Structure and MEP
- Mastering AutoCAD 2016 and AutoCAD LT 2016: Autodesk Official Press
- Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016: Autodesk Official Press
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 Essentials: Autodesk Official Press
- Exploring Autodesk Navisworks 2015
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-02-24 07:47am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.*