Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015: No Experience Required: Autodesk Official Press
Learn Revit Architecture the hands-on way
For those who like to learn by doing, this Autodesk Official Press book shows you how to build a four-story office building one step at a time, providing you with real-world practice you might expect to encounter on the job. Concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and an engaging hands-on tutorial make this book the perfect way to learn Revit Architecture. In addition, you can download starting files for each chapter from the website in order to compare your work to the authors, or start fresh with any chapter in the book.
Expert author Eric Wing first introduces the interface and Revit conventions, and then moves directly into building modeling. You'll learn to place walls, doors, and windows, work with structural grids, beams, and foundations; add text and dimensions, and use dimensions as a design tool. As the building takes shape, you'll discover how to generate construction documentation, create schedules, work with families, consider site issues, and use Revit's rendering capabilities. Here are some of the skills you can acquire from this book:
- Understanding Revit's interface, views, and grids
- Creating and editing roofs, railings, stairs, and ceilings
- Generating documentation and construction schedules
- Using advanced features like creating hosted families, system families, and formulas
Autodesk Revit Architecture: No Experience Required is a completely self-paced guide. You can work along with the tutorial from cover to cover or jump in anywhere. No matter how you use this book, you'll be able to transfer the useful concepts to your professional practice.
By: Eric Wing, Published 2014-06-03 by Sybex
- Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015: Autodesk Official Press
- Residential Design Using Autodesk Revit 2015
- AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015: No Experience Required: Autodesk Official Press
- Mastering AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015: Autodesk Official Press
- Up and Running with Autodesk Navisworks 2015
- Construction Drawings and Details for Interiors: Basic Skills, 2nd Edition
- Building Construction Illustrated
- Construction Accounting & Financial Management (3rd Edition)
- Mechanical and Electrical Equipment for Buildings
- Surveying with Construction Applications (8th Edition)
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-01-22 08:12am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.