Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2015 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2015: Autodesk Official Press
A comprehensive guide to Autodesk Inventor and Inventor LT
This detailed reference and tutorial provides straightforward explanations, real-world examples, and practical tutorials that focus squarely on teaching Autodesk Inventor tips, tricks, and techniques. The book also includes a project at the beginning to help those new to Inventor quickly understand key interface conventions and capabilities.
In addition, there is more information on Inventor LT, new practice drawings at the end of each chapter to reinforce lessons learned, and thorough coverage of all of Inventor's new features. The author's extensive experience across industries and his expertise enables him to teach the software in the context of real-world workflows and work environments.
Mastering Inventor explores all aspects of part design, including sketching, basic and advanced modeling techniques, working with sheet metal, and part editing. Here are just a few of the key topics covered:
- Assemblies and subassemblies
- Real-world workflows and offering extensive detail on working with large assemblies
- Weldment design
- Functional design using Design Accelerators and Design Calculators
- Everything from presentation files to simple animations to documentation for exploded views
- Frame Generator
- Inventor Studio visualization tools
- Inventor Professional's dynamic simulation and stress analysis features
- Routed systems features (piping, tubing, cabling, and harnesses)
The book's detailed discussions are reinforced with step-by-step tutorials, and readers can compare their work to the downloadable before-and-after tutorial files. In addition, you'll find an hour of instructional videos with tips and techniques to help you master the software.
Mastering Inventor is the ultimate resource for those who want to quickly become proficient with Autodesk's 3D manufacturing software and prepare for the Inventor certification exams.
By: Curtis Waguespack, Published 2014-06-16 by Sybex
- Mastering AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015: Autodesk Official Press
- Matlab: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving
- Parametric Modeling with Autodesk Inventor 2015
- Autodesk Inventor 2015 Essentials Plus
- Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2016 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2016: Autodesk Official Press
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-09-26 10:35pm CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.