Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015: Autodesk Official Press
The most complete resource for learning AutoCAD Civil 3D
Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D is the ultimate guide to the new standard in civil engineering software. With combined experience in both civil engineering and Autodesk Civil 3D, authors Cyndy Davenport and Ishka Voiculescu guide you through the ins and outs of the program, from the fundamentals to the little-known tricks that make a big difference. The book focuses on real-world applications in professional environments, and presents topics and ideas not found anywhere else. Lessons begin simply, with an overview of the software and interface, and then gradually progress to more complex topics.
AutoCAD Civil 3D is the standard software for civil engineering and design. From surveying and mapping, to design, to documentation and analysis, the program offers expanded capabilities and complementary workflows, allowing easy integration with InfraWorks, Revit Structure, and more. The ability to complete a project within a single suite means increased productivity and continuity, which translates into quicker turnaround, better-designed structures, and streamlined project management. The savvy civil engineering professional must be well versed in the program's full functionality as it expands throughout government agencies and private companies. This book features in-depth coverage of topics including:
- Surveying, points, and alignments
- Profiles, corridors, and grading
- LandXML and LDT project transfer
- Visualization, sheets, and project management
The book also features downloadable datasets that enable you to access the lessons most relevant to your needs, and includes an objectives map to help you prepare for the Civil 3D certification exam. For the civil engineering professional hoping to remain relevant in a changing industry, Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D is the ultimate resource.
By: Cyndy Davenport, Published 2014-08-18 by Sybex
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 Essentials: Autodesk Official Press
- Mastering AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015: Autodesk Official Press
- Introduction to AutoCAD 2015 for Civil Engineering Applications
- Autodesk InfraWorks and InfraWorks 360 Essentials: Autodesk Official Press
- Geology for Engineers and Environmental Scientists (3rd Edition)
- Elementary Surveying (14th Edition)
- Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016: Autodesk Official Press
- A Practical Guide to AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015
- Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Statics, 11th Edition
- AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015 Bible
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-10-23 06:54am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.