AutoCAD 2014 For Dummies
Find your way around AutoCAD 2014 with this full-color, For Dummies guide!
Put away that pencil and paper and start putting the power of AutoCAD 2014 to work in your CAD projects and designs. From setting up your drawing environment to using text, dimensions, hatching, and more, this guide walks you through AutoCAD basics and provides you with a solid understanding of the latest CAD tools and techniques. You’ll also benefit from the full-color illustrations that mirror exactly what you’ll see on your AutoCAD 2014 screen and highlight the importance of AutoCAD’s Model view, which shows different line weights for printing in different colors.
- Covers the latest AutoCAD features and techniques, including creating a basic layout, navigating the AutoCAD 2014 interface, drawing and editing, working with dimensions, plotting, adding text, using blocks, and more
- Shows you how to make the best use of color in your AutoCAD designs, take advantage of the AutoCAD DesignCenter, and showcase your work to potential clients and customers
- Includes practical advice and guidance on real-world methods and tips used by architects, engineers, and other CAD professionals to create compelling 3D models and detailed technical drawings
You’ll quickly get up to speed on all AutoCAD has to offer with AutoCAD 2014 For Dummies in your toolbox.
By: Bill Fane, Published 2013-06-17 by For Dummies
- AutoCAD 2016 For Beginners
- Mastering AutoCAD 2014 and AutoCAD LT 2014: Autodesk Official Press
- AutoCAD 2014 for Beginners
- Beginning AutoCAD 2017: Exercise Workbook
- Mastering AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015: Autodesk Official Press
- AutoCAD 2014 and AutoCAD LT 2014: No Experience Required: Autodesk Official Press
- AutoCAD 2014 Tutorial - First Level: 2D Fundamentals
- Beginning AutoCAD 2015
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-03 05:40am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.