Mastering AutoCAD 2014 and AutoCAD LT 2014: Autodesk Official Press
The ultimate reference and tutorial for AutoCAD software
This Autodesk Official Press book helps you become an AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT expert and has been fully updated to cover all of AutoCAD's new capabilities. Featuring the popular, empowering presentation style of veteran award-winning author George Omura, this indispensable resource teaches AutoCAD essentials using concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on projects.
- Introduces you to the basics of the interface and drafting tools
- Details how to effectively use hatches, fields, and tables
- Covers attributes, dynamic blocks, curves, and geometric constraints
- Explores 3D modeling and imaging
- Discusses customization and integration
- Helps you prepare for the AutoCAD certification exams
- Features a website that includes all the project files necessary for the tutorials
This detailed reference and tutorial is the perfect resource for becoming proficient with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT.
- Used Book in Good Condition
By: George Omura, Published 2013-07-01 by Sybex
- AutoCAD 2014 For Dummies
- AutoCAD 2014 Essentials: Autodesk Official Press
- Beginning AutoCAD 2014
- AutoCAD 2014 and AutoCAD LT 2014: No Experience Required: Autodesk Official Press
- Environmental Engineering: Fundamentals, Sustainability, Design
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014: No Experience Required Autodesk Official Press
- Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Statics, 11th Edition
- Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Statics
- Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems: Computing and Modeling (5th Edition) (Edwards/Penney/Calvis Differential Equations)
- Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014: Autodesk Official Press
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-01-16 08:46pm CST; please follow the links for current pricing.