This full-color book will show you how to make your websites more interactive and your interfaces more interesting and intuitive.
THIS BOOK COVERS:
- Basic programming concepts - assuming no prior knowledge of programming beyond an ability to create a web page using HTML & CSS
- How to recreate techniques you will have seen on other web sites such as sliders, content filters, form validation, updating content using Ajax, and much more (these examples demonstrate writing your own scripts from scratch and how the theory you have learned is put into practice).
- Breaks subjects down into bite-sized chunks with a new topic on each page
- Contains clear descriptions of syntax, each one demonstrated with inspiring code samples
- Uses diagrams and photography to explain complex concepts in a visual way
If you're looking to create more enriching web experiences, then this is the book for you.
By: Jon Duckett, Published 2014-06-30 by Wiley
- HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites
- The Passionate Programmer: Creating a Remarkable Career in Software Development (Pragmatic Life)
- Eloquent Ruby (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby)
- Practical Object-Oriented Design in Ruby: An Agile Primer (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby)
- Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
- CSS Secrets: Better Solutions to Everyday Web Design Problems
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2016-12-06 02:11am CST; please follow the links for current pricing.*