HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites
A full-color introduction to the basics of HTML and CSS from the publishers of Wrox!
Every day, more and more people want to learn some HTML and CSS. Joining the professional web designers and programmers are new audiences who need to know a little bit of code at work (update a content management system or e-commerce store) and those who want to make their personal blogs more attractive. Many books teaching HTML and CSS are dry and only written for those who want to become programmers, which is why this book takes an entirely new approach.
- Introduces HTML and CSS in a way that makes them accessible to everyone—hobbyists, students, and professionals—and it’s full-color throughout
- Utilizes information graphics and lifestyle photography to explain the topics in a simple way that is engaging
- Boasts a unique structure that allows you to progress through the chapters from beginning to end or just dip into topics of particular interest at your leisure
This educational book is one that you will enjoy picking up, reading, then referring back to. It will make you wish other technical topics were presented in such a simple, attractive and engaging way!
By: Jon Duckett, Published 2011-11-08 by John Wiley & Sons
- Basics Design: Print and Finish
- Making and Breaking the Grid: A Graphic Design Layout Workshop
- Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
- HTML5 and CSS3 All-in-One For Dummies
- The Principles of Beautiful Web Design: Designing Great Web Sites is Not Rocket Science!
- The Graphic Design Reference & Specification Book: Everything Graphic Designers Need to Know Every Day
Certain content that appears here comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Pricing and availability accurate as of 2017-04-24 11:25am CDT; please follow the links for current pricing.*